Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MphasiS - A decade in the first job!!

I still remember the day in September 1998 when I got my job in the campus of REC Warangal to join MphasiS (then BFL Software Ltd) in October 1999. It has been 10 years in this very first job and counting.

This week I celebrate first birthday of my son as I also celebrate a decade at MphasiS.

It has been a very eventful decade. Though it’s my first job, I have the taste of working for many organizations – BFL Software Ltd, MphasiS-BFL, Keshena Technologies, EDS, HP, etc. Also, it’s been a learning experience with multiple clients like AutoZone (my first, the best and the longest), Deltek, Capital One, Schwab, Sephora, current travel/transportation clients, etc. It was even more challenging as I participated in numerous pursuits of existing clients and new clients within retail and transportation verticals all these years!! The biggest change came when I moved from delivery to sales and I miss writing my favorite C code!!

No comments: