Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Performance Appraisals - A Passion


I am very passionate about writing appraisals and thoroughly enjoy doing it. All the 10 years (decade long…too long I guess!!) appraisals are still archived and continue to come with me though I change accounts, appraisal systems, computers/laptops, cities and countries!! This is like a career diary for me more than anything. It is not only about results of the appraisals though it’s an important aspect. My self-appraisals process usually takes a week long in timeline and I spend quality amount of time into writing it. It would be anywhere from 8-12 hours in the middle of busy schedules that we always have!! This is the best investment of my time in the year and I do it with full respect.

Appraisals is about me and not about my boss.

No comments: